PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The owner of the Website www.daltmurada.com is SA FONDA DE SANT FRANCESC, SL, as well as the owner and person in charge of the files with the personal information provided voluntarily by its users, having adopted all the security measures legally required for the protection of data and privacy of its users.
The processing of personal data that is carried out through this Website complies with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection, in the Organic Law on Data Protection and with the security measures that are applicable to it. application according to regulatory development.
Right of Information
If the user decides to request information on our Website, the data strictly necessary will be requested to achieve the purpose for which our Website is intended, which is the information and promotion of our services, all of which are available on our Website. In no case will they be used for purposes other than those for which they have been voluntarily entered on the Web.
The personal data that the user provides us will become part of a personal data processing. Said personal data will be processed, having been previously informed by clicking on the «» button.
Those who voluntarily provide their data to the owner of the Web by any of the means established for this purpose at any time, accept to know in an express, precise and unequivocal way by having clicked on the corresponding box, the following aspects:
The DATA CONTROLLER is SA FONDA DE SANT FRANCESC, SL
The PURPOSES of the treatment are limited to:
the management of the request, request or query, and the maintenance of relations between the Web and its users.
Unequivocal authorization that the data provided can be used to send you, by any means of communication, including electronic ones, commercial communications, with information of interest, and reminder communications, provided that you have checked the corresponding box or have stated, by any means, that unequivocally your authorization.
contract any of the specific products or services (reservations)
The LEGAL BASIS for the treatment is based on the established relationship, on compliance with legal obligations and on your unequivocal consent, if it has been provided. We inform you that you can revoke your consent at any time, through an easy and simple means.
We guarantee your RIGHTS to access, rectify or delete your data, as well as your right of limitation or portability.
We inform you that we WILL KEEP your data during the term of the contract and after its termination, in the case that it is determined by the Law while the conservation obligation lasts and during the limitation period of the corresponding actions. WE WILL KEEP your data in the event that the legal basis is consent as long as you do not revoke your authorization, and once it is revoked, it will be set according to the criterion of exhausting the limitation periods for actions.
Article 22.2º of the LSSI establishes that data storage and recovery devices may be used in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use. , in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations for the protection of personal data. In this regard, cookies may be placed on your computer. These are small files whose purpose is to remember the pages visited to facilitate future navigation. You can delete cookies by selecting the option that your browser has for this purpose. At any time you can delete all cookies using the option for the purpose of your browser.
Types of cookies used and purposes:
The Web uses third-party services corresponding to booking.com, who use the cookie bkng, which is stored at the same time the visitor enters the Web, to view geographical locations, make statistics on visits to the Web and link with interested parties in the services it provides. These cookies are managed entirely by Google. The user of the Web expressly consents to the use based on the informed purpose.
Cookies excepted from information and consent: would be those whose purpose is:
«User input» cookies
User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
User security cookies
Media player session cookies
Session cookies to balance load
User interface customization cookies
Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
Classification of cookies subject to information and consent, according to a report from the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time that they remain activated in the user’s terminal:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer, for more information click on the link that corresponds to your browser:
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
Flash Player: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
Information about users
We do record your IP (Internet Protocol) data assigned to the subscriber who owns the telephone line at the time of connection with this website, for the purpose of security and collaboration with the Justice. The data will be kept by the service provider for the time set by current legislation.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition, Suppression, Limitation, unless the subject of automated decisions and Portability
At any time, the user has the right to access their information, to rectify it if their data is wrong, to oppose any type of treatment associated with the maintenance of the contractual relationship, to revoke the consent granted, to request the limitation or deletion of its treatment, not to be subjected to automated decisions, and to unsubscribe from the services of SA FONDA DE SANT FRANCESC, SL
These rights can be made effective after accreditation of the personality in the forms and within the terms established in the General Data Protection Regulation, by writing to the postal address that appears in the Legal Notice of the Web.
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means, where appropriate, are adjusted to the regulations established in the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection of Personal Character and in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.